We are excited to announce that the Coordinator position is now open. This conservation partnership has a 35-year storied history of using cutting-edge science to conserve hundreds of thousands of wetland and grassland acres in the Prairie Pothole Region, and the Coordinator is vital to keeping this conservative engine running. We are seeking candidates with vision, energy, communication skills, and innovative approaches that can amplify the PPJV’s effectiveness in habitat delivery for grassland- and wetland-dependent birds. We are in a period of unprecedented conservation opportunities, so a PPJV Coordinator with an entrepreneurial and innovative vision will help lead this partnership to even greater on-the-ground accomplishments.
Notes about the position:
- Open to current federal employees AND to other qualified candidates (see the separate links below)
- GS-13 level, $94,373 – $122,683 per year (salary dependent upon duty location)
- Duty Station will be located in an FWS office within the Prairie Pothole Region of MT, ND, SD, MN, or IA; OR in the regional offices in Lakewood, CO or Bloomington, MN
- Basic moving expenses can be covered if necessary, following agency policies for allowable expenses
- Vacancy announcement open 12/16 – 12/30/2022