2022 Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest
Duck Stamps copyrighted by USFWS/DOI and used with permission
North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum | Bismarck, ND
Friday, September 23rd and Saturday, September 24th
The PPJV partnership is proud to host the 2022 Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest, one of the most successful conservation programs in our nation’s history. Duck Stamps are vital tools for wetland conservation, with ninety-eight cents out of every dollar spent on Duck Stamps going directly to wetland habitat protection. Since its inception in 1934, sales of the Duck Stamp have generated over $1.1 billion that has conserved more than 6 million acres of wetland habitat for birds and other wildlife. In addition to the contest itself, PPJV partners will be hosting many other exciting activities in the area.
Visit the USFWS website to learn more about the Federal Duck Stamp Program and view the official contest regulations and entry brochure.
Schedule of Events
Contest and events brought to you by:
- Factsheets: Federal Duck Stamp Program & Junior Duck Stamp Program
- Flyer: Duck Stamp Contest & Affiliated Events
- Rack Card: 2022 Duck Stamp Contest
- PPJV e-News: Duck Stamp Edition
- USFWS Press Release: Federal Duck Stamp Contest comes to Bismarck, North Dakota
- Bismarck Tribune: Bismarck chosen as site for Duck Stamp Contest; event boosts wildlife, artists
- ND Outdoors Magazine: North Dakota at center of Duck Stamp Contest